Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Who has the best ballpark food in Chicago, Cubs or Sox?
21.11.2017, 07:42 AM
Beitrag: #1
Who has the best ballpark food in Chicago, Cubs or Sox?
Fans sitting in Wrigley Field's outfield bleacher section are bums no more. Sure, the goat-inflicted curse vanished after last year's World Series win, so tickets now routinely top $70 for seats lacking backs or protection from the sun, but I'm talking about what you can eat. The bleacher section at Wrigley contains the best ballpark food in Chicago.How can I be so sure? Just as we don't know who will win Chicago's Crosstown Classic (taking place Mondaythrough July 27) until the Cubs and White Sox actually face off, I couldn't just look at the menus and declare a winner. No, to decide who has the best ballpark food in Chicago, I had to actually visit each ballpark and eat as much as possible Jake Arrieta Jersey.With much needed help from co-worker and baseball fan Adam Lukach, I devoured essentially all of the concessions at the Cubs' Wrigley Field and the White Sox's Guaranteed Rate Field. I didn't technically try every single item. I saw no need to waste time on the packaged snacks like you need me to give you a serious review of Dippin' Dots and a number of the stands also serve the exact same dishes. So, no, I didn't try a Vienna Beef hot dog from every single stand, but I did make room for every unique creation, which means I sampled over 100 different items. Lukach and I evaluated each dish based both on taste and how easy each was to eat while sitting and watching the game. (This also means that we avoided any restaurants in the parks where you can't get the food and eat in your seats.)If you haven't been to a baseball game in 30 years, you might be shocked at what you can find at most concession stands. Gone are the days of choosing between peanuts and Cracker Jack Javier Baez Jersey. Now you can get filet mignon sandwiches and bison sausages, loaded baked potatoes and deep-dish pizza.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | faqboard.info | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation