Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Adidas Duramo Slide
28.04.2018, 07:06 AM
Beitrag: #1
Adidas Duramo Slide
Adidas continues to give us new colorway of Adidas Black Sneakers the sleek adidas EQT Support ADV as we now take a look at one of the latest pairs that is beginning to arrive at retailers. Covered in Royal Blue from head to toe, the adidas EQT Support ADV features an air mesh upper and is built with a comfortable, sock-like fit and ankle support. Other details include synthetic overlays, molded eyelets, an ankle support strap, and an EVA outsole. This tonal Royal Blue colorway is up fro grabs now at select adidas retailers for $110. Derrick Rose and the New York Knicks lost their season opener last night to the Cleveland Cavaliers, but I must admit, there were times where Rose looked like the MVP-type Rose from a few year back.

A black heel counter further complements the theme, as it all rests atop a crisp white boost sole unit to finish its design. A release date for this pair has not been announced yet, but, stay tuned to KicksOnFire for more updates. Earlier this month it was reported that New York Knicks forward Kristaps Porzingis would be leaving Nike and joining the team over at adidas. Well today it was made official and details on Adidas Adizero Cleats his deal were released. The deal will pay Porzingis, 21, between $3 million and $6 million annually, depending on incentive bonuses met. It s the most lucrative shoe deal signed by a European player to date.  I m happy to be here and it just felt right to be with adidas.

Known as the adidas Harden Vol. 1, the shoe will be debuting at retailers in early Adidas Adizero Football Cleats December in the Pioneer colorway that you see above. The Harden Vol. 1 comes constructed out of a black knitted upper with a white leather overlay on the toe. Other details include the adidas three stripes branding on the heel, Harden s logo on the tongue, a unique lacing system, and a full-length Boost midsole. This Pioneer colorway is inspired by Harden s second-straight California state title in high school. Look for the adidas Harden Vol. 1 Pioneer to release on December 3, 2016 for $140. Will you be grabbing a pair? On deck we have another new colorway of the adidas Tubular Defiant to show you.

This time around this new colorway has been designed specifically for the ladies and comes covered in a black neoprene and leather upper. Other details include rope laces and Adidas Bounce Women'S a white Tubular sole to finish off the signature look. You can look for the adidas Tubular Defiant in Core Black to arrive at select adidas retailers this Fall. Official images of this women s adidas Ultra Boost 3. 0 in mystery blue have now released, following initial previews two weeks earlier. With the defining hue essentially covering its primeknit upper and refined synthetic lacing cage apparatus, the sneaker is complemented with a vapor grey-colored heel counter. A clean white boost midsole unit and black continental outsole further accentuates its overall palette, as well as solidifying its construction.

Kicks on Fire is currently at the adidas Harden Vol. 1 launch event. Make sure you follow us on our kicksonfire IG to see all the action go down on through our IG story. Finally! adidas and James Harden are proud to introduce to you the adidas Harden Vol. 1. The adidas Harden Vol. 1 is a collection that represents the first chapter of the collaborative partnership between the two that began October 1, 2015. Their main goal was to co-create footwear and apparel unlike any signature line in sport. The collection is driven by Harden s performance needs and embracing his very own design insights. It expresses James creativity and expressive style on and off the court.  This was my first time creating a shoe from the ground up.

With adidas, we wanted to stand for something different, be true to who we are and that s how we separate ourselves, Harden said.  This was a once in a lifetime opportunity and all the work we put in together is what makes this genuine. We re open to each other s opinions and we weren t going to just put shoes on the shelves and say  This is James Harden.  It s Adidas Duramo Slide built for how I play and you ll see my style, different moods, the little details and stories that represent who I am. People always ask me,  How are you different? It s hard to explain how you re different but the shoe explains it for me.  The Pioneer is the first edition of Harden Vol. 1. It celebrates the championship game performance of a young, beardless No. 13 who scored 22 points, grabbed eight rebounds, dished three assists and recorded two steals on the way to [Bild: adidas black sneakers-033dvk.jpg]
winning his second-straight California state title in high school.
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
16.05.2018, 11:46 AM
Beitrag: #2
RE: Adidas Duramo Slide
Hi Chester, hope you are doing well. Personally, I think this Adidas Duramo Slide deserves a spot in your gear. It's designed to deliver comfort with lightweight EVA cushioning which is really good for your feet. I'm using these shoes for several months on regular basis. I also want to tell you that all your posts are very easy to understand. The simple way of communicating is accessible to the majority of people. I will keep track of your posts regularly. Thanks!!

Webworld Experts Reviews
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Antwort schreiben 

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema: Verfasser Antworten: Ansichten: Letzter Beitrag
  adidas nmd womens GeraldineEddie 0 573 28.10.2017 02:55 AM
Letzter Beitrag: GeraldineEddie
  adidas ultra boost AlstonAldington 1 1,001 19.10.2017 15:09 PM
Letzter Beitrag: MariaHarmon
  adidas nmd AlstonAldington 1 1,027 19.10.2017 15:05 PM
Letzter Beitrag: MariaHarmon
  adidas nmd womens IrisPeg 0 764 15.09.2017 03:28 AM
Letzter Beitrag: IrisPeg
  Adidas Outdoor Shoes Womens sudu123 1 1,871 08.09.2017 05:43 AM
Letzter Beitrag: myfunkysole
  ADIDAS EQUIPMENT –EQT– janbouchra9 0 863 08.08.2017 01:26 AM
Letzter Beitrag: janbouchra9
  Adidas original superstar all black sudu123 0 1,148 15.06.2017 09:06 AM
Letzter Beitrag: sudu123

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | faqboard.info | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation